Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Update

Hey friends!

First off, my respectful wishes goes out to those who lost anyone during the 9/11 attacks.

So it's been a while since I last blogged, but I've been crazy busy lately. For one, I moved back from Nashville to Orlando. And it.is.soooo.nice. to be home. I discovered I'm definitely a flatlander. Yep, sure am. That particular discovery came hand in hand with another one- my fear of heights. I hadn't realized how terrified I was of them until I drove in the mountains. So yes, sigh of relief, back on flatter lands. :) This makes me happy.

Aside from the move, I've been working on a new book. One of the questions I get from readers a lot is: Will there be another book in the Wanderlove Saga? I'd like to answer that now for anyone who is wondering. 

The answer is yes. There will be at least one more book in the saga. 

But not right now. 

Right now, I'm working on a new series that I've had in my head for over ten years. It just haaaas to come out. I'm about half way through it, and I'm agonizing over every little thing, hoping to get it down on paper the same way I see it in my head. I'm so excited for you to meet these characters and enter their world, and it's literally killing me not to spit it out all into one big mess of words-- which wouldn't be pretty. Or a good book, for that matter. I will tell you this though: It's a YA Sci-Fi/ Fantasy. I would tell you the name too, but the one I came up with doesn't feel right. So I might change it.

Hope to tell you guys more soon ;) Take care.

XOXO,

Belle

Quote of the day: "For me and my family personally, September 11 was a reminder that life is fleeting, impermanent, and uncertain. Therefore, we must make use of every moment and nurture it with affection, tenderness, beauty, creativity, and laughter." -Deepak Chopra, M.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment