Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Totally Unrelated News...

Hey Friends!

So today's post is going to be part of the "randomness" listed in the blurb above. This has nothing to do with anything really--I was just excited about it and wanted to share.

Sooooo...I recently came across an image of a fruit baby on pintrest. It was adorable, and my brother's baby shower was coming up so I knew I had to recreate this thing. Now I'm not usually the arts and crafty type (apart from writing) but lately I've been feeling like a budding Martha Stewart. That sounds nice and all, but it's not a good thing. Half my projects turn to crap. This one may be an exception though. I'm pretty proud. It turned out cute, right?------>

For those of you wondering, the head was the hardest part. I think in the pintrest version, they use a whole cantaloupe. But I ended up slicing it in half because I found that worked better for me.



Quote of the day:

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."
- Albert Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment